There are numerous types of online scams including phishing, website cloning, and others. They all aim to gain access to your personal data and e-wallets. Now scammers even create fake trading platforms in an attempt to deceive InstaForex users.
What does a scam look like?
- It may contain our company's logo, including an icon in the browser search bar.
- The design of fake websites resembles that of InstaForex.
- An email address is somewhat similar to the original one. It is often a nearly identical, slightly altered domain name.
- On a phishing website, some of the links do not work. By clicking some of them, you can get infected with malware that could steal your user data.
- Malicious links can be embedded in phishing emails or text messages on social media.
InstaForex urges you to be vigilant and use only the official website https://instaforex.com! Notably, you may be redirected to the company's regional subdomain depending on your location. In this case, there is no need to worry. This way you get information that is relevant in your region.
How to avoid scammers and their tricks?
- Add the official website of InstaForex to your browser bookmarks.
- Subscribe to our news and mailing lists.
- Pay attention to the official accounts of InstaForex on social media.
- If you encounter an ambiguous situation, contact our support team.
We will be happy to assist you!
Trade safely with InstaForex